Elvis.co.uk is an online fan club for Elvis Presley fans. Our philosophy is to provide an engaging online community for Elvis fans and to promote Elvis Presley in a manner that advances his public presence and maintains Elvis Presley’s integrity as a leading artist.
Elvis, Elvis Presley and Graceland are trademarks of Elvis Presley Enterprises. This independent website is owned and operated by Elvis.co.uk in the UK.
Advertising opportunities are available on our website Elvis.co.uk as well as our newsletter and other upcoming publications.
Please contact Elvis.co.uk for more details.
The team at Elvis.co.uk have assisted the media on Elvis related topics for over 20 years.
From local radio and public engagements, to national and international television, we have worked with production companies, major publishers, market research companies and the world’s press including BBC Television and Radio, ABC Television (USA), Granada Television, Sky One, Channel 4, Sky News and countless magazine titles along with foreign, national and regional newspapers and partworks.
Please contact Elvis.co.uk for more details or call the editor 07952 752686.
Editor: Julie Yeardye
Julie Yeardye is an Elvis expert and author of several books. Julie was given unprecedented access to the Graceland archives and Elvis Presley’s personal wardrobe, for her book Elvis Fashion: From Memphis to Las Vegas (written as Julie Mundy). Julie is also a nine-times judge in European heats for major Elvis competitions, such as The Ultimate Elvis, run by Graceland.
Julie’s books include:
- Elvis Fashion from Memphis to Las Vegas (Universe)
- Travellers Las Vegas (Thomas Cook Publishing)
- Don’t Forget Me – The Eddie Cochran Story (Mainstream Publishing / Billboard USA)
- The official Elvis Presley Commemorative Album (Virgin Publishing)
Julie has been personally commended by Elvis’ legendary manager Colonel Tom Parker and in 1999, members of Elvis’ personal entourage awarded Julie with a lifetime achievement award for her work in promoting Elvis and made her an honorary member of Elvis’ Memphis Mafia.
Elvis.co.uk was first registered in 1995, when the internet was just a baby.
Over the years, Elvis.co.uk has been through many changes and we have organised and been involved with many events over the years including:
- Bad Nauheim Elvis Festival 2018 – with VIP Memphis
- Bad Nauheim Elvis Festival 2016 – with VIP Memphis
- The TCB Cruise, for the last 7 years – organised by Dennis Jale
- The Elvis at 80 Party Cruise 2015 – To Graceland Randers, with Arena Travel
- Bad Nauheim Elvis Festival 2013 – with Arena Travel
- The Kings Cruise 2012 – Memphis, New Orleans and the Caribbean VIP Memphis
- The Elvis Party Cruise 2008 – Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas
- Elvis Party in the Park – 2007 with special guest Sonny West
Elvis.co.uk are proud to partner with Memphis Mansion in Denmark. Memphis Mansion is the largest permanent Elvis exhibition outside the United States and continues to grow. With an Elvis shop, amazing museum, meeting and banqueting rooms.